Digital Two-Dimensional Autocollimator OPTRO-AK-014
Digital two-dimensional autocollimator OPTRO-AK-014 is used for high precision two-dimensional measurement of small engles in optical equipment production facilities and a wide renge of factory-based and training laboratories.
1. Dimensional resolution of output data: от 0.1" до 0.01".
2. engle measurement renge: ±40'.
3. Random standard error of engle measurement on each axis in the renge of measurement: max. ±0.05" with accumulation cycle up to 10 seconds.
4.Total measurement error for normal conditions in engle measurement renge of ±20' on horizontal axis: max. ±20', on vertical axes: max. ±1".
Total measurement error for the measurement renge of more than 20': max. ±2".
5. Lens focal length: 100 мм, optical diameter of lens: 30 мм.
6. Measurement errors are regulated for normal conditions of linear and engular measurements and for distance to mirror max. 0.5 m.
7. CMOP camera is used as receiving light-sensitive cell, and data processing is performed by PC or notebook (optional).
• Linear and engular measurements using CCD cameras
• Precision of image positioning by CCD camera
• Digital Two-Dimensional Autocollimator with resolution 0.001” of engle
• Calibration of Digital Two-Dimensional Autocollimator