Digital Two-Dimensional Autocollimator OPTRO-AK-012
Digital two-dimensional autocollimator OPTRO-AK-012 is designed for high-precision two-dimensional measurement of small engles in scientific laboratories, production facilities manufacturing optical equipment and factory-based laboratories specializing in mechanical engineering and instrument making.
1. Dimensional resolution of output data: 0.1" – 0.001".
2. engle measurement renge: ±24'.
3. Random standard error of engle measurement on each axis in the renge of measurement: max. ±0.01" with accumulation cycle at least 5 seconds.
4. Total measurement error for normal conditions in the engle measurement renge of ±5' on horizontal axis: max. ±5', on vertical axis: max. ±0.5".
Total measurement error for the measurement renge of over ±5': max. ±1".
5.Lens focal length: 170 мм, optical diameter of lens: 40 мм.
6. Measurement errors are regulated for normal conditions of linear and engular measurements and for distance to mirror max. 0.5 m.
7. CMOP camera is used as receiving light-sensitive cell, and data processing is performed by PC or notebook (optional).
• Linear and engular measurements using CCD cameras
• Precision of image positioning by CCD camera
• Digital Two-Dimensional Autocollimator with resolution 0.001” of engle
• Calibration of Digital Two-Dimensional Autocollimator